The Advice Process
All of our clients go through a clearly-defined and rigorous advice process. This typically consists of:
- An initial meeting to establish your requirements and to explain our services.
- A second meeting at which we ask you to provide relevant information about your situation and aspirations.
- A period of information-gathering and research.
- A written report in which we detail our recommendations.
- A third meeting in which we explain, discuss and expand as necessary.
- An administrative process in which we execute your instructions.
- Written confirmation that the process is complete.